To Michelle,

Ohhh yessssss my dear Michelle at the other side of the country, who used to be my backyard pal / neighbour, who used to go to school together with me AND go back home with me ever since you got into elementary school, who went to swimming classes with me...

YEAH, YOU!

Haha~~ Well I really don't have much to say...

Remember those crazy days when I was your backyard neighbour?
Where I had to climb across the fence (with help from my dad AND your dad xD) in order to go to your house?
Remember there's once I went to your place for almost one whole day, and I even took bath there AND wear your clothes?
Remember when we had to go for swimming classes early in the morning and were freeeeezing in the swimming pool? OH! And we always go to the club's swimming pool, along with Vanessa and Joanne! :D
Remember I went to your grandparent's place during... I think its your birthday...? Haha LOL!
And and and I would always call you (I still remember your house number... LOL. IT'S SO EASY TO REMEMBER! XD) at home even though you live JUST behind me???
Oh oh! And when there's really serious haze going on there... we would put on our masks and had a short, small gathering at the back of our houses?? Hahah~

Oh well! It's okay if you can't remember what I've said~ xD
The main thing is...
Our friendship had always remained!

Thank you for letting me realizing that... friendship truly lasts~ ^^

I miss you, as always!

-Jas-

Comments

Michellious said…
OMG YOU REMEMBER ALL THOSE THINGS I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU STILL DO I WUV YOU SO MUCH I CAN JUST DIE ON THE SPOT!

yeah i'm exagerating WAY too much. heehee!

anyhoo, I LOVE THIS POST OMG IT'S ESPECIALLY FOR ME I FEEL SO SPECIAL!! [huggles]

i so miss you like crazy girl! hope you're doing fine there. i'm really really sorry that i haven't replid your letter these few months and i really am thinking of ways to own up to it!!!

hope my letter got to you already. : )

once again: I MISS YOU LIKE A FAT KID MISSES HER CAKE!!

Wuv,
Chelle.
jasmine218 said…
ahahaha YES I REMEMBER ALL THOSE!
lol! dont die! *saves michelle* xD

hahahhaa!
honey, you ARE special to me~
*winks* *hugs*

i miss chu tooooo!!!
aww it's okay that you haven't reply! at least we still have bloggies to keep each other updated! *winks*

oohhh i hope i get ur letter SOON then! xDDDD
awww i miss you like... like... CHEESE! ahahha! xD

*squishes*
-Jas-

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe...(1)

Love (2)

Maturity (1)