Birthday wishes.

No.

I'm not hinting anything for those who are reading this.
LOL.

Right before I fell asleep last night and drift into a series of complicated dreams,
I made my birthday wishes.

Though, I don't know if they will come true or not.
Yet, they are three very simple down to earth wishes.

One; I wish for a precious treasure that could be kept as a part of me forever.
Two; I wish for simple happiness that could be held and seen, with those who think I'm a meaningful someone, in my hands with little fortune spent.
Three; I wish for a priceless object that caught my eye so much yesterday, yet, it can remain as a wish for the longest time.



Go on and squeeze all your brain juices and guess what concrete wishes I have made.
I am sure you won't be able to figure anything out.
*laughs*

The joy of language;
the loveliness of vagueness.

-Jas-


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe...(1)

Love (2)

Maturity (1)