Break away.

I came across this video in a local Korean fanatics' blog today.

Please, hit on the play button.
I guarantee that you will not regret it.


This group named "Big Mama", which I have never heard of for such a long time being addicted to K-pop, should not be missed.

They may not have the looks (the real singers for the MV were behind the stage, the ones standing on stage were merely lip syncing); however, their individual voices and harmonization were the beauty that should be taken note of.

Yet you can tell absolutely why they were not popular.
Because they don't have the looks.

This is how the reality in the world works, really.
No matter how talented you are, the physical factor plays a much bigger role than the inner beauty.

Sometimes I do ask my mom:
"Ma, why do I not look like you so that I'll be pretty as well?"
She would shrug and answer me:
"Not that I can help because you were born like that."
Often times, I would sigh in disappointment.

To me, I learn (a rather hard way) that looks are not everything; and that is why often times I seek for inner beauty from the things that I see (believe it or not, including TVXQ!; I was not attracted by their looks or cool dance moves in the first place) because I do think it is not fair to judge a book by its cover.

Especially for ugly people like me who's always being judged by others a little too much on the outside. I have to say: it is extremely UNFAIR.

"Big Mama" is a real wake-up call and inspiration for inner beauty; and reminding us the harsh judgment by others relying on the outside.

-Jas-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe...(1)

Love (2)

Maturity (1)