Yes.

I am much more vulnerable than you can ever imagine.

Trying or being strong ever since a child who could barely even carry the weight is too exhausting, and too much even with all the love and support with additional pain I get from time to time.

A vow has been made to myself.

No matter how hard life gets, no matter how bad things go towards myself or even towards others that will affect me directly or indirectly, I will not ever, ever experience the kind of emotional downpour and physical wreck again and again and again.

I shall no longer hate myself.
I shall no longer hate others.
I shall no longer blame myself.
I shall no longer blame others.

I shall care for others, at the same time I shall care for myself a lot more than ever.
I believe that I deserve to give myself love; not blame, hate and hurt.

I shall rebuild a better me.
Because I deserve to be an outstanding person, to be loved, cared and respected.

-Jas-

Comments

Anonymous said…
and I shall walk the path with you~ besides you until someday we have to depart~ Until then~ lets work it out together ba!
jasmine218 said…
*huggles*

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe...(1)

Love (2)

Maturity (1)