Desperate!
I was thrilled to know that PC Fair will be here again late next month,
as according to my Sexy babe.
YES.
THRILLED.
Ever since I bought my very first Imation thumbdrive (which ever asshole who took it from the floor when it should be returned to me!!!), then follow up by my Sony MP3... I've never buy anything from the fairs then I went since then. Both of them were bought from PC fairs YEARS ago!
So.
I can't wait for THIS COMING PC FAIR.
Because I HAVE SOMETHING DESPERATE TO BUY!!!!!
I was planning to get it right after my finals this semester (which will be earlier than PC fair itself), then I knew it was coming so.. why not get it from the fair when it'll likely be cheaper?
Oh well.
I WANT MY RED SEXY EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE!!!!
My inner ID is calling me, pronto big time.
HAAAAAAAAAA.
-Jas-
Comments