Life, is happening.

Been wanting to blog for a couple of days, but laziness seemed to find its way into me and plants its roots DEEP.

Even now I'm still feeling damn lazy.
Yet, there are so much to talk about!
However... I don't have much time at the moment because I'll be going out soon.

So, another semester has ended... and finals is just around the darn corner waving at me.
Yes I have not studied.
Not surprised much?

Then, on Friday (26 June) a news was spread - the King of Pop, Micheal Jackson had passed away due to cardiac arrest. He was only 50 years old. I was shocked to hear the news while I was driving my way to university on Friday. He was the one who triggered a lot in me in terms of music, and dancing in the silliest way when I was young. Even until today, his music and his lovely voice plus spirit lives deep within me.

I was anticipating his new album, until when I heard the news back then that he said: I won't release my new album until I died. I was totally speechless by his words. But I guess, not so dumb eh, MJ? Your records sold like hot cakes the minute you died. How sinistral.

Believe it or not, I missed him - his music, already.

*****

It was funny yet meaningful in a personal way on the same day, when every student who turned that door knob and stepped into the class would say: OMG MICHEAL JACKSON'S DEAD!!!

I find it heart warming. Because everyone's spreading the news to every classmates they bump into, whether they normally talk to each other or not.

Its one meaningful day.

*****

Another thing, on that same day again itself, I watched "Dance! Subaru!" in the cinemas when everyone else were lining their ass off to get tickets for "Transformers 2".

Don't get me wrong, like everyone else, I'm very much anticipating "Transformers 2" as well. However, I won't watch it now since everyone's wasting their time and loosing patience when the movie JUST released. I might as well just wait the heat subside a little then only I watch with pleasure - less people.

Anyway, "Dance! Subaru!" is a Japanese movie, directed by a Hong Kong director. In a nut shell, it was definitely worth to watch (aside from ridiculously short and pointless appearance of my hubbies - Tohoshinki, haha - but that was my initial motivation to watch the movie xD).

A story of not surprising theme in every human's life - dreams and determination, and the bottom line is talents and passion.

This may sound really sudden...
BUT I GOT TO GO BATH NOW.

LOL.

-Jas-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe...(1)

Love (2)

Maturity (1)